Due to the success of our Managed Services, we are currently seeking a Full Time Service Desk Consultant to join our team in Brisbane.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a capable and energetic Full Time Service Desk Consultant to join our team and be based in our Toowong office. As a member of the team, the Service Desk Consultant is required to utilise their customer service and ITIL experience to provide the first technical and application response for our customers. This role requires a good level of technology skill across a broad range of IT functions.
- Embrace our company values
- Take ownership of the Service Desk to ensure that all tickets are responded to promptly and regularly and that SLAs are maintained
- Investigate and troubleshoot incidents and problems and escalate to senior Support Team members where additional expertise is required
- Contribute to root cause analysis as required to address recurring incidents
- Work with other senior consultants and managers to facilitate the overall happiness of clients
- This role does include a rotating after hours on call component for which an allowance is paid. Average call volume less than one per week, usually after 6am.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Confident and professional verbal and written communications skills, including updating knowledgebase articles and wikis
- A passion and drive for continuous learning and self-improvement
- A strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Linux experience will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of and experience supporting a medium to large ERP system (for example QAD, SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Pronto, NetSuite)
What we can offer you:
With a strong culture and low staff turnover, we can offer a stable workplace with a possibility of advancing to the team leader of the Service Desk. We offer a competitive salary and, on the job, specific training.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia and agree to complete a full background check (including police check). This role is based at our Toowong office and can start ASAP.
Please send a cover letter and CV to the People Support Manager by the 12th November.
Salary is competitive and based on experience.