QAD upgrades are Kettering’s core competency.
Since we started we have performed nearly 100 upgrades. Today the most focus is on moving from your existing Standard Edition of QAD to the much more powerful Enterprise Edition.
Benefits of Upgrading
- All new financials module supporting true shared services across domains.
- Core system enhancements across the product.
- The soon to be Generally Available Web User Interface
- The new Automation Solutions to support barcoding and label printing
Benefits of having Kettering do the work
- We know your business, including: your people, systems and processes.
- We have specific system knowledge including your current modifications.
- We are a full QAD Consulting Partner.
- We have performed many successful upgrades for our Australian, Fijian and New Zealand customers
Enterprise Edition is a significant “step up” from your current Standard Edition. In particular the financial modules have been completely rewritten. This means the upgrade is more challenging and time consuming but the payback in terms of world class financials and significantly more functionality is usually worth the investment.
The move to QAD Enterprise Applications Enterprise Edition is a one off investment and future upgrades will be much easier.
There are two primary approaches to the upgrade with shades of grey between them.