Kettering has a new role for an ERP consultant. This role uses the QAD software to solve business problems.
This includes working with clients to:
• understand their business issues,
• configure the ERP,
• write functional specifications for programmers to change the software,
• provide training and
Key requirements include:
• Good knowledge of manufacturing,
• Excellent communication, documentation and teamwork skills,
• QAD experience is preferred however good knowledge of any ERP with significant manufacturing functionality will be suitable,
• A professional, methodical approach including being on time and budget,
• Basic report writing skills against a relational database
This is a new role to join our growing team. It is based in our Toowong office and will involve travel across our territory and possibly further afield. Training and mentoring will be provided.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Australia and be able to provide relevant industry qualifications and/or experience. This role is to start immediately.
Please email your application to HR Manager – email@example.com by August 31st, 2018More News