Application Managed Services (AMS) is an offering from Kettering to empower you, by integrating our team into yours.
Technical – On Premise Only
Scope of modules
- Data entry / operational use of QAD
- Hacking / Virus attacks / Ransomware
- Support for Third-Party products
- Networking or other infrastructure services
We are dedicated to continuing to empower our manufacturing leaders with the best tools.
- You must be on a current maintenance plan with Kettering, QAD, or have a QAD Cloud Subscription.
- Kettering have direct access to your QAD system.
- Three months minimum for level 1, and twelve months minimum for levels 2 and 3. Then automatically renewed month to month with one month notice to cancel.
- All work is done remotely except where specified as on-site.
- All work is subject to QAD compatibility guide. Work can be rejected if it is excessively difficult such as major intrusive customisations.
- Clients must submit all tickets in writing. This can be directly into our portal, via email or through your helpdesk system, connected to our portal.
- Kettering will determine what resources are required and how and when work is performed to satisfy the underlying business requirement.