Application Managed Services (AMS) is an offering from Kettering to empower you, by integrating our team into yours.
Scope of modules
The following modules in red are included in the scope of AMS unless otherwise specified.
- Data entry / operational use of QAD
- Hacking / Virus attacks / Ransomware
- Support for Third-Party products
- Networking or other infrastructure services
We are dedicated to continuing to empower our manufacturing leaders with the best tools.
- You must be on a current maintenance plan with Kettering or QAD or have a QAD Cloud Subscription.
- We have direct access to your QAD system.
- Three month minimum with automatic monthly renewals. One month notice to cancel.
- Deliverables marked with asterisk will require a full year commitment.
- All work is subject to QAD compatibility guide. Work can be rejected if it is excessively difficult such as major intrusive customisations.
- Clients must submit all tickets in writing. This can be directly into our portal, via email or through your helpdesk system, connected to our portal.
- Kettering will determine what resources are required and how a project is performed to satisfy the underlying business requirement.