- We are a long standing Brisbane based consultancy
- We have on offer a Graduate role on Service Desk with career growth potential
- Part time now, moving to full time in future
We are a successful ERP consulting company based in Toowong. We are passionate about local manufacturing and do all we can to ensure our clients remain successful through IT and Business solutions.
We have clients throughout Australia, New Zealand and Fiji and have team members across Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a Part Time Service Desk Consultant to join our team. We are ideally looking for someone in their final year of study or recently completed a qualification in the fields of Information Technology, Business, or Accounting.
You will be an enthusiastic, hard working person who is looking to work 2 – 3 days per week who wishes to start your career and further develop your skills. Extensive on the job training will be given.
You will work on the service desk based in our Toowong office, and the role will involve rostered after hours on-call work.
We see this role developing into a full-time role with experience and skill development.
Key requirements of this role include:
The key requirements include:
- Handle incoming software issues from customers;
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, with ability to identify and prioritise issues;
- Efficiently search knowledgebases for solutions to issues reported;
- Document in detail all analysis and correspondence throughout the process
- Provide proactive status updates to customers;
- Align with our strong company values of Communication, Accountability, Agility and Teamwork;
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to move between tasks according to priority;
- Demonstrate above average written and verbal English Skills
- Strong desire to learn
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Australia and is currently studying or has recently completed qualification in IT, Business or a related field.
This role is to start immediately and you will be paid according to the Professional Employees Award 2020– Level 1.
Please send your Resume, with cover letter via email to email@example.com .
Applications close 14 August, 2020.More News